This shows the contempt the President has for the Membership Secretary.
This certified letter was never picked up by the President and was returned to the Membership Secretary.
The board never responded in any way nor did they read the letter to the membership under communications section of any meeting. All other board members were mailed copies to their home addresses.
14 Jun 2014
Mr. Steve Miller
Northern Chester County Sportsmen’s Club
Re: “indefinite suspension on unrelated matter” comment made at NCCSC 2nd of June 2014 open members club meeting.
Dear Mr. Miller,
At the close of the June 2nd monthly NCCSC meeting, which addressed my “suspension pending expulsion vote” with a vote by members to stay a member, you made a comment that I was indefinitely suspended. Mr. Lawrence H. Price, a member in good standing, asked what additional allegation(s) you are alleging of Mr. Muller after the vote to expel was defeated. You replied that the suspension was on an unrelated matter and would be taken up at the executive board meeting, which, for the record, is supposed to be a closed forum.
Pertaining to “unrelated matter” allegation,
Please give detailed responses to the questions below.
1) What allegation did you neglect to include in my vote to expel?
2) Site what by-law, article and sub-section, that I have allegedly violated?
3) Did you intentionally neglect to include all allegation(s) in my vote to expel?
4) Was this additional allegation a unilateral decision made by the President?
5) Why were not all allegation(s) included in the allegations to expel vote?
6) Where in the by-laws, article and sub-section, do you claim authority to make such a decision?
7) Why are you acting in this manner against a duly elected fellow board member?
8) Was the Board aware of your decision?
9) Were minutes taken on this decision?
10) Was a vote taken on the additional allegation(s)?
11) What was the outcome of the vote on the additional allegation(s) and why was I not privy to it.
12) Why I was not made aware of this/these allegation(s)?
Pertaining to e-mails:
Mr.’s Lou Marchesani, Barry Dilibero and Ryan Steiner e-mailed question(s) about why my continued suspension.
1) Why did you state in your e-mail responses that you could not speak on the topic in a closed forum?
2) Why did you tell them they would have to bring these questions up at the July 7th NCCSC open forum members meeting?
3) Why at the open forum members meeting Jun 2nd did you tell Mr. Price that the matter would be taken up in a closed forum?
4) Why is information being withheld from members?
I do not believe you have the authority to continue a suspension after the vote to expel was defeated.
I will be unavailable for any executive meeting(s) for the indefinite future. Future correspondence needs to be in writing only (no e-mails).
John M. Muller
NCCSC Membership Secretary
Members cc. Marchesani, Dilibero, Steiner, Price
Officers cc: Reynolds, Dunn, Bianchini, Janus, B. Miller, Lindsay